1. Letters from a Mutual Friend
2. How To Woo Properly
3. Art Exchange with ScarlettQuill Harry Potter (Snape x Hermoine)
1. Edit of Sarah and the Laws of Physics
2. Sarah and the Laws of Queendom
3. Arrogance and Animosity
4. Valentine's Day revision of Call Me Maybe
5. Sequel to Christmastime in Sword Art Online
Story Summaries for Labyrinth Stories: Let there be much J/S Fluff!!!
1. Sarah and the Laws of Physics: my first one, and finished. The feedback from this story has been great, and now I want to write a short sequel (see details below). Started Feb 2011, finished Summer 2011.
2. Baby It's Cold Outside: my second finished one. A holiday-themed one for Christmas and Thanksgiving. Started Dec 2011, finished May 2012.
3. Trick, or Treat: More Halloween-themed fluff. Should have been a one-shot, but it's not, so it's a two-shot. Started and finished Oct 2012.
4. Another Valentine's Day: More Valentine's Day-themed fluff. A two-shot because I'm verbose. Started and finished Feb 2013.
5. How to Woo Properly: Writing now. Based on a one-shot/drabble by Kyndsie. Link included in story. Another way in which Jareth might have tried to win Sarah. Outline and two hours of voice-recorded notes done, just need to write it. Started Sept 2012.
6. Sarah and Laws of Queendom: on hiatus until Spring 2014. Sequel to Sarah and the Laws of Physics. Next story to finish after HTWP. Started July 2011.
7. Arrogance and Animosity: on hiatus until Spring 2014. Labyrinth meets Pride and Prejudice (and some Shakespeare), so excited to do it. Started June 2011.
8. Letters from a Mutual Friend: is the letters sent between Sarah's three friends, Sarah, and Jareth, after Sarah starts college. This story will have short chapters, but there will be many to make up for it. This story will be lengthy as a result, covering all of Sarah's years in college. Started July 2013.
9. Rain: Friend or Foe? Fluffy one-shot about Sarah getting stuck in the rain, and then gets visited by Jareth. Warning, is very, very, fluffy and cute!
10. Under the Stars: Versions 1 & 2: Fluffy stories (one-shots) about Jareth and Sarah being together under the stars.
11: Love and Other Drugs: One-shot: what if Jareth drank coffee? Much hilarity follows.
12. Sarah's Greatest Affair: Birthday giftfic. Sarah loves Jareth, but does she have all her priorities in order?
13. Other holiday one-shots: Thankful, Call Me Maybe, The Goblin Dance, Christmas Songs Underground, Precious Jewels, Mistletoe Mischief
14. Hide and Seek: short future story, with focus on goblins I have created. The goblins decide to hide from Jareth by staying with Sarah. Only good things can come of that. Will always be J/S!
15. Songfic of Billy Joel: still needs title. A short future story, showing how good Jareth is at creating mischief. Sarah may have grown-up, but it doesn't mean she can't have a little fun now and then.
16. Beautiful: A short future story. Sarah deals with guilt after running the Labyrinth, and it gets to her. Toby makes a wish that she could be happier, and Jareth answers.
17. Of Love and Dreams: a future story, romance novel spoof I've always wanted to write. More J/S, with some Toby and Sarah goodness. Haven't decided if drama or comedy. Sarah needs inspiration for her romance novels, and so has Toby help her visit the Goblin King by wishing her away. Nothing wrong with that plan at all.
18. FAR FUTURE: The Goblin Ball: it involves much dancing, and even more poetry. More scared of the poetry honestly. Could be drama or comedy.
19. More holiday fluff, because let's face it, I love fluff, and writing it. That or song-fics if so inspired along the way of writing. Anything could happen!
This list is slowly growing, actually.
1. Assassins Don't Wear Pink
2. Assassins Don't Wear Dresses (sequel to 1)
3. Welcome to Home Depot, Mr. Bond
4. A Day at the Prince's Zoo
(all involving OC's of ASinglePetal )
4. Christmastime in Sword Art Online: giftfic
5. Snape fic for art exchange
6. Ouran High School Host Club for contest