I'm very fond of fanfiction, in particular Labyrinth. And then there are the other fandoms that I follow, though perhaps not as much (thankfully, or I'd never leave). There are some amazing artists out there; I love checking out the work and admiring it. I'm an engineer, and I love doing that type of work (aka math and science), but, I like to write for fun and take pictures. I love talking, and will talk about just about anything, so if you ever want to chat, just comment or let me know!
I have a bunch of stories here, and all of them can be found on my fanfiction account: www.fanfiction.net/u/2737385/t…
I love to take pictures with my new Nikon, so I'll be posting those now and then. Also, I've begun working with *ASinglePetal on editing work/writing because of a contest I entered. Next art attempt: photomanipulation. My first one is done, and my second one I just finished as a cover for a story I wrote. There should be more in the future.
Yes, I am a Christian, and proud of it! This will occasionally affect my writing, but I'm not trying to preach or anything. you all!
Fandoms: Labyrinth, Jane Austen, Ouran High School Host Club, Bond/007, Marvel, Thor, Disney, Sherlock, Howl's Moving Castle, Harry Potter, The Parasol Protectorate, ATLA, POTO, and MANY others (look at all the groups).
Labyrinth: J&S: SO SO HARD!!!
POTO: either, depends on mood
HP: Hermoine&Ron, Hermoine&Snape, Harry&Ginny, Snape&Ginny, a variety
Ouran: Haruhi& either Tamaki, Kyoya, or Mori. I haven't been convinced of the others.
ATLA: canon or Zutara
WRITING SCHEDULE for Labyrinth (Let there be much J/S!!!!):
1. Sarah and the Laws of Physics: my first one, and finished. The feedback from this story has been great, and now I want to write a short sequel (see details below). Started Feb 2011, finished Summer 2011.
2. Baby It's Cold Outside: my second finished one. A holiday-themed one for Christmas and Thanksgiving. Started Dec 2011, finished May 2012.
3. Trick, or Treat: More Halloween-themed fluff. Should have been a one-shot, but it's not, so it's a two-shot. Started and finished Oct 2012.
4. Another Valentine's Day: More Valentine's Day-themed fluff. A two-shot because I'm verbose. Started and finished Feb 2013.
5. How to Woo Properly: Writing now. Based on a one-shot/drabble by Kyndsie. Link included in story. Outline and two hours of voice-recorded notes done, just need to write it. Started Sept 2012.
6. Sarah and Laws of Queendom: on hiatus until Fall-Winter 2013. Sequel to Sarah and the Laws of Physics. Next story to finish after HTWP. Started July 2011.
7. Arrogance and Animosity: on hiatus until Winter 2013. Labyrinth meets Pride and Prejudice (and some Shakespeare), so excited to do it. Started June 2011.
8. Letters from a Mutual Friend: is the letters sent between Sarah's three friends, Sarah and Jareth, after Sarah starts college. This story will have short chapters, but there will be many to make up for it. This story will be lengthy as a result, covering all of Sarah’s years in college. Started July 2013.
9. Fluff Contest entries!!! There is a contest for the Escher Room, and I will be providing two entries. There very well might be one or two afterward not submitted for the contest, just for fun.
10. Hide and Seek: short future story, with focus on goblins I have created. Will always be J/S!
11. Songfic of Billy Joel: still needs title. A short future story, showing how good Jareth is at creating mischief.
12. Of Love and Dreams: a future story, romance novel spoof I've always wanted to write. More J/S, with some Toby and Sarah goodness. Haven't decided if drama or comedy.
13. FAR FUTURE: The Goblin Ball: it involves much dancing, and even more poetry. More scared of the poetry honestly. Could be drama or comedy.
14. More holiday fluff, because let's face it, I love fluff, and writing it. That or song-fics if so inspired along the way of writing. Anything could happen!
Current Residence: New job, shouldn't be saying.....
deviantWEAR sizing preference: L
Favourite genre of music: Rock and Roll
Favourite photographer: none
Favourite style of art: Photography
Operating System: PC
MP3 player of choice: iPod
Favourite cartoon character: Scooby-Doo
Personal Quote: "I can do all things in Him who strengthens me."-Philippians 4
Fantasy!!! I also really enjoy this, part of the reason why I wanted to do photomanips to begin with. Faires and the supernatural are interesting to see and read about, no shame.
Did I mention that I'm a nerd, and proud of it? I'm an engineer, with very eclectic interests. By personality, I am ESFP, so go figure. And I'm left-handed!
View My Personality Type Results
Many thanks to *Erozja for the use of her free avatar for my profile pic!!! See her profile here: erozja.deviantart.com/
Also, yes I know I fave too much. I like to fave and run. So much art, so little time! Sorry if I don't, but if I feel really strongly, you'll know